Rift’s From the Embers update now out
The latest update for Trion Worlds mmorpg Rift is now out. From the Embers is update 1.6 and features a massive new zone with plenty of new content.
From the Embers focuses on Ember Isle which was once home to the Kelari Elves, but it had been shrouded in mystery for centuries until now as both Defiant and Guardian leaders set to claim Ember Isle for themselves.
From the Embers features:
- Ember Isle – Designed for experienced level 50 players, Ember Isle is twice the size of the largest zone currently in the game and will feature stunning environments, new monsters, colossi, and zone events
- New Dungeon – Rift’s newest and largest dungeon, Caduceus Rise, debuts with 11 tough bosses, nonlinear progression, Normal mode, and two Expert mode wings
- New 10-Player Raid – Experience “Rise of the Phoenix,” the new 10-player sliver in Stonefield
- New Warfront Mode – Black Garden now features an alternate warfront mode called “Stockpile”
- Planar Attunement Evolved – 2nd tier of Planar Attunement now available
To go along with the release Trion Worlds have also released a trailer for the update.
Author: Aaron Meehan
Hi, I’m the creator of SG Gaming Info. When I’m not working on my writing or creating content for this site’s YouTube channel, I like to relax and enjoy character driven story games.