New Hellgate: Global info appears
With only 24 hours till the Hellgate beta server goes live it seems T3fun have released a mass load of information. If you don’t feel like reading here is a TLDR version. (All info take from a released fact sheet.
- Multiple Perspectives: Adventure through the massive world of Hellgate and combat demons in both first and third person perspective.
- Six Distinct Classes: Play as any of six unique classes each with distinct strengths and skills, including Blademaster, Guardian, Evoker, Summoner, Marksman and Engineer.
- Three Difficulty Levels: Play on Normal mode or take on the more challenging Elite and Hardcore modes, unlockable once you have achieved the level requirement.
- Versatile Weapons and Armors: Employ a wide variety of weapons and armor which can also be dismantled and sold or used to enhance other armaments. Players can also develop their weapons by inserting “mods” which can be found, constructed or bought throughout the game.
- Solo and Multiplayer Capabilities: Engage the demons of Hellgate alone or team up with others in true MMO fashion to take on the forces of evil.
- Randomized World: Navigate randomly generated environments which compel you to explore new and unfamiliar settings.
Hellgate will also be launching WITH the Hellgate: Tokyo expansion as well as previous content (including The Abyss).
Check out the full press release below and i shall see you when the gates of hell open.
LOS ANGELES – June 2, 2011
The Closed Beta for T3 Entertainment’s highly anticipated MMO Hellgatelaunches tomorrow in Europe and North America, running from June 3rd, 7:30 PM (EDT) to June 5th, 7:30 PM (EDT). Beta Key holders will have the exclusive opportunity to preview this free-to-play game and submit valuable feedback as it prepares for launch, experiencing first-hand its pulse-pounding fusion of action and role-playing. In celebration of the Beta launch, a batch of new screenshots for each of the game’s six different character classes has been released, found within the press kit download link below.
The new and enhanced Hellgate, formerly known as Hellgate: London and including the Hellgate: Tokyo expansion, will reopen its gates to players who crave life and death encounters. Available in both third-person and first-person perspective, this dark world of futuristic demons utilizes random maps and intricate weapon customization to provide a refreshing gameplay experience. Hellgate also offers a choice for players to join other parties in multiplayer mode, or go it alone in a solo campaign – if they dare…
CBT keys are still up for grabs across some of the most popular online game destinations and on the T3Fun site at http://hellgate.t3fun.com/. Sign up and secure your key now in preparation for the return of Hellgate, equipped with new content, vast improvements, and a totally engaging experience.
To rap it up here is the Hellgate official trailer and a lot of screenshots.